WHAT TO BRING TO CAMP
1. Camp application form- Click download for the form:
2. Image release form- Click download for the form:
3. Liability release form - Click download for the form:
4. Personal grooming items and medication: toothbrush, toothpaste, hair products and prescribed medication.
5. Shoes: Bring a good pair of gym shoes, or some other casual shoes that are “broken in” and comfortable for walking. This is important, as we will be walking for several blocks outside as well as engaging in “gym” type activities. If you have a brand new pair of shoes to “break in” this is NOT the weekend to bring them!
6. Clothing: There are no formal activities, so you don’t need to wear slacks, dresses, or ties. You may wear casual clothing like jeans and shirts, but dress in good taste. Clothing should not contain holes. Shirts should not contain explicit messages. Business owners are letting us into their businesses and we want to make a good impression.
7. Coats and Jackets: Spring has been notoriously unpredictable over the past few years. Bring at least one warm sweat shirt and one coat for outdoors. If we plan for cold weather we can always shed clothing if the weather warms up!
8. Smoking: There will be time between activities for short “breaks” before and after some activities. The WSU campus does not allow smoking in buildings or on the grounds of the campus, but there are designated spots outside where you may smoke.
9. Cell Phones and Music Apps: You may use your cell phones and music apps during break times and during leisure activity time, but during business tours, meals, and class sessions these items must be turned off.
AS YOU BOARD THE BUS YOU MUST PRODUCE:
1. Camp Application form
2. A signed WSU Waiver Release Form
3. A signed Image Release Form
These forms are available at your school, or under the Registration tab above. If you are under 18 years of age you must get the signature of a parent or guardian. You may sign these forms yourself if you are 18 years old. You can’t board the bus without presenting these signed forms to WSU staff.
WE’RE ALL LOOKING FORWARD TO HOSTING YOU AT THE ENTREPRENEURSHIP MINI-CAMP AT WSU!
Professor Don Salyards and Staff