SPECIAL THANKS TO:
WSU Department of Economics, Junior Achievement USA and the Wisconsin Challenge Academy for assisting with classroom and curriculum ideas.
STUDY WSU'S EXCLUSIVE CURRICULUM
"THE PERSON AS ENTREPRENEUR"
All Classes are Held on the WSU Campus
• Survive or Thrive?
• Goal Setting.
• Overcoming Obstacles.
• Personal Differentiation.
• Rebranding Yourself.
WSU entrepreneurship students will serve as mentors during the entire camp
• Be challenged to rethink who you are and where you are going in life.
• Meet and listen to successful entrepreneurs as they discuss their secrets for personal and economic success.
• Tour manufacturing companies that make canoes, sports merchandise and other products. Find out how to get jobs with companies in your home town.
• Meet entrepreneurs who own coffee shops, restraunts and other small retail establishments. Tour their businesses and gain valuable insight.
• Be encouraged to set goals and evaluate behaviors that may help or hinder your future success.
• Two nights lodging in a WSU campus dorm and a tour of the WSU campus.
• Great meals at WSU along with snacks and recreation activities.
• Meeting other high school students with similar interests.
• Interacting one-on-one with staff members, all of whom are Juniors and Seniors at WSU.